Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Techie dependent

Technology is a part of daily life and can't think of life without computers these days. Way too dependent on it and feel handicapped without internet and computers.
Sometimes I get some funny thoughts.


I wasn't finding something at home and wished if I could somehow do a magical "search" and I could the exact location of where my thing is. Something like our operating system's search feature where we can either search by filename or a word in a file.
How convenient it is gonna be..isn't it?

When my mind is so very disturbed and can't sleep, I wish there is a shutdown option or a sleep option that I could shutdown my thoughts and sleep peacefully.
Phew..


Sometimes when I am too tired,I wish there is a recharge option just like how I recharge my laptop's battery.
Why can't stupid Sravya realize that I gotto eat which is nothing but recharging.

This one probably happens to most..When I was dialing a number from landline from home, I was dialing with 9 in front.
Damn..spending too much time at work?

If I am typing something on paper...well..I mean..if I am writing something on paper, I sometimes wish there is a cut and copy option too.
Oops...lazy me.

Sometimes when I do some stupid stuff or when I have to redo anything, I really wish there is an "undo" option or a rollback.
Huh..
I was typing a message oneday that "I got downloaded" (Well I meant to type "I got down" as in a bus / train)
Oops...God forbid, would mankind see a day when this would be meaningful one day...as in humans can be downloaded and uploaded too. Kind of a scary thought though...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP