Sunday, June 08, 2014

Grandparents

Love your grandparents and tell them you love them when you have them.
It has been extremely rough on me since my grandmother passed away about a month back.
Never seen a death till that time , right in front of  my eyes.
I know I could spend 4 days with her before she passed away, but I know how every second felt so tough on me seeing her suffer , literally on that death bed.
I was there to support the family for sometime after she passed away BUT ever since I got back, it has been extremely tough on me.

Love your grandparents. They have very simple wishes - only for you - just to see you happy.
Please make them feel loved, when you can. It is hard to accept that they won't be seen in entire life.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP