Saturday, December 01, 2007

మంచు కురిసే వేళ లో....



First snow fall that I ever witnessed...

I woke up in the morning and looked out of the window to see if it was snowing but it already did ,probably in the night and saw the traces of snow on the plants,on cars etc..
I felt,well..wish I had seen the snow fall itself..

Then in the afternoon, now,it started...snow fall...

How does it feel....brought in a smile to my face...had been wishing to see snow fall from many years and it became true..what do I want to do now...hmm..can't think of anything interesting..made coffee and stood near the window..just enjoyed the combination !!

1 comments:

author_number_2 Saturday, 20 June, 2009  

beautiful. first snow experience was mind-blowing for me as well. we played soccer and made pakodis! :D

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP