Thursday, September 11, 2008

kahaan gaya woh sab...

"Saare sapne kahin kho gaye...
haai hum kya se kya hogaye.."



Over the years, we all change.
But somehow, of late , I started to realize that I have changed so much.
The enthusiasam in me died down.
Where is that ambitousness gone? That was the quality that always distinguished me from all my other friends. Hmm !

Why am I so dull and pale now ?

Even if I see a beautiful sight, నాలో ఏమీ స్పందన లేదు...మెదడు బొత్తిగా మొద్దుబారిపోతోందా నాకు ?నువ్వేనా నా నువ్వేనా పాటలాగా, నేనేనా అని పాడుకోవాలో ఏమో...
బద్దకమా, నీరసమా, నిరాశా, నిర్లిప్తతా?ఏదైనా సరే...అసలు అవసరమా ఇప్పుడు?ఏమిటో ఇలా శూన్యం లోకి చూస్తూ timewaste చెయ్యడం నా మొహం!!అమ్మమ్మ చెప్పే సామెత ,"బద్దకం పరమ దరిద్రం" నిజమే బాబోయ్ .



4 comments:

kiran katragadda Saturday, 13 September, 2008  

Hi , was just searching for " Alupannadi unda" song and found your blog, after looking all your blogs, i found you are multidimensional personality with definite tastes,likes. I was trying to be a person who is not missing any dimesion of life in US, but may be because of laziness i am not able, i found you are one of few who can still spend some time on all the likes(expressing). Just wanted to say "Best of luck" and keep it up. I am bookmarking your blog and expecting good stuff :)

Sravya Saturday, 13 September, 2008  

Thank you Kiran :)

author_number_2 Saturday, 20 June, 2009  

guess what? last night we discussed about sirivennela garu and i was searching for the lyrics of the same song 'alupannadi unda'. found your telugu blog and I rolled over to other blogs as well.

i'm just loving reading your blog from the last to the first!

Sravya Sunday, 21 June, 2009  

Thank you :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP