Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Phew..

Some days are so hectic.
Had to catch a flight on the weekend and highway totally blocked on the way to the airport. Phew. Should have actually checked the traffic. I feel bad for the incident which caused the highway block for so long.

Somehow this is time I realized that pets are allowed in the flight and people could put a dog in a bag like thing (pet kennel?). Well, I must have noticed a lot of times but never registered in the mind till someone sat with a dog next to me on flight.
I thought of catching up on sleep in the flight but thanks to my fear of dogs, couldn't sleep at all. Well the poor puppy/dog was stuck it its kennel/bag and under the seat but it kept moving its head and I was concerned if it was going to lick my legs or something.
Anyways, travelling isn't fun when it is across timezones and have to immediately work.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP