Saturday, September 11, 2010

Universities..


I was looking at this link today when it was featured on yahoo main page.
I love to be a student anytime. Who doesn't? Infact I always dreamt to go to a big university, sit in a library , be an aspiring student , do research etc.

Well..to some extent I am happy enough that I could study here in the US but I feel I should have worked even more hard to get into into a much a bigger and prestigious university. May I still could ?

Wish I could see an IIT campus or another prestigious institution in India as well. Don't know how it is to study there.

I realize I like reading books, obsessed with libraries or bookstores..or may be it is a thirst for knowledge or learning more. Wish I were a researcher or a scientist. If I could control my chronic thoughts and chronic worry, I can probably do some better things.

5 comments:

author_number_2 Tuesday, 14 September, 2010  

what do you do? are you a student? place?

Sravya Tuesday, 14 September, 2010  

I am working. I was a student few years ago, here in west coast.

author_number_2 Tuesday, 14 September, 2010  

okay, nice to know!

Dreamer Thursday, 16 September, 2010  

the academic aspects in IITs aren't gr8... and the same with other prestigious institutions in India... So, if u do have any interest in doing some quality research, don't even consider joining any Indian university..

Sravya Thursday, 16 September, 2010  

Oh ok !

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP