Friday, July 29, 2011

Among who?

It is making me think these days on who do I want to be among, in the work environment.
Among a set of people who know more stuff than me and aspire to be them or to be among a set of people who do not know as much as me and be respected that I know more than them?

Sometimes I feel we would get stagnant if there isn't a need to push ourselves and be updated with technology all the time, if we are with a set of people where it is not necessary.

On the other hand, if we are with a set of people who are way ahead of us, it is a constant battle everyday to work under pressure and to be with a fear of failure.

May be it depends on what phase of life are you in, whether or not you afford to take extra pressure or not.

2 comments:

Dreamer Friday, 29 July, 2011  

Its always the right mixture of the people I want to be among. I personally prefer to be mostly among my equals, with whom the knowledge gaining and sharing is always a two way process.

Sravya Saturday, 30 July, 2011  

Cool :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP