Sunday, July 24, 2011

A few of ..

A few of some strangest wishes of mine :

1) To dub for a telugu heroine in a telugu film (preferably Sekhar Kammula's movie, may be. Well, it is just a strange wish that I know it won't come true. Just that every time I see a movie ..not sekhar garu's but where the heroine can't talk telugu but some dubbing artist who has that irritating voice and talks as though she is learning telugu just then, with that ముద్దు ముద్దు మాటలు irritate me and makes me wonder, I could have atleast spoken and dubbed though I know absolutely nothing about dubbing. And do you want to know why Sekhar garu's movie, just to hope that there are some decent dialogues if at all I ever dub :)

2)One day I will have a big accomplishment and my whole family is there to cheer me and to be proud of me. (May be everyone has this wish/dream)

3)To travel across the world and see certain places such as Paris, London , australia,new zealand, singapore.

4)To be recognized as someone who is intelligent :) (well no I am not dumb right now..but I guess intelligence attracts me and in this context I don't like the rule "opposites attract")

5)To be a full time employee of Microsoft , at-least for sometime.

6)My prince charming comes and surprises me with a bunch of flowers and assures me that he is always mine :">

7)To just be a good house wife.

2 comments:

Dreamer Sunday, 24 July, 2011  

long time no blog.. keep blogging more regularly...
P.S. your wishlist is really small... both in number and content :)

Sravya Monday, 25 July, 2011  

List is small and hence the title " a "few" of my" and it is better to have a smaller list esp for strange wishes where half of them won't even come true.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP