Thursday, January 31, 2013

Disappointed in myself

I have always been very good in my career and quite often that makes me put a lot of stress on myself . I love to raise my bar by competing with the best in myself.

Somehow I am not being that way from some time , for whatever reasons and for which I have been so upset with myself. I have been thinking of catching up with all the pending work over the weekends but somehow had been busy on the weekends either by being sick myself or something else I could not really avoid.

I never got pointed out by anybody in work that I wasn't doing my job properly until today. Well, I knew this was coming, I know it myself, I wish I could correct myself without anybody having to tell me.

Grumpiness continues..

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP