Friday, January 18, 2013

Grumpy

Somehow, have been at my grumpiest peak from the past few days. My obsession to perfection also seem to be putting me in a lot of stress.
If I have a lot of pending work which is not at all finishing and I find it boring and I can't seem to have enough motivation to finish it, it really makes me grumpy and cranky.
Somehow few things have been extremely boring to me and attending some meeting sometimes makes me feel I am doing something that I just don't enjoy and I should be doing something else.
All this had been putting me in a lot of stress and have not been able to handle well. My roommate has been saying that she has never seen me this grumpy ever.

I really need to plan my career properly.



Image courtesy: Google images - istock photo

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP