Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Comfortable being alone?


Am I comfortable being alone?

I ask myself sometimes...May be Yes May be No.
I feel peaceful sometimes without anyone around me at times..but I do feel like missing someone(?) when I come back so very tired and just tears roll down my cheeks for no reason and ask myself why is my life like this?
What could I have done to make it better than what it is now?
Immediate answer I give myself is you are much better than being unemployed and even better than many many people in the world.But job and career ,these aren't bothering me.
Why isn't God being atleast considerate .
What will comfort me and calm me down ?

What is that even bothering me?I think I just have questions but no answers.
But I am not so old. I am still young. What the hell is bothering me?
Is this called some unwanted depression?
I am the one who wanted to work for sometime after I graduated.
I am the one who wanted to be alone before sharing life with someone.
Why did this all start then?
My kiddo niece who asks a lot of questions asked me the other day when I said that I had to fly back the next day
She:"who is there?"
I :"me"
She:"who else"
for a minute I didn't know what was my emotion ..whether I felt bad ,guilty,sad ,proud,unhappy,empty(?)
I : "Just me"
She : "Why"?
I asked myself Why?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP