Wednesday, March 05, 2008

what do you do when you are bored at a party/dinner

So..what do you do when you are bored when you are at a dinner or party with new set of people.

These are what I normally do :

Start looking at the cell phone and wonder why can't someone call me at this time? People call me whenever I am busy but never when I want to pass some time.

An artificial smile offered to everyone who happens to look at me.

Look for any book atleast to pretend that I am reading something.

Start introspection on why can't I mingle with everyone well.

Phew..Am too critical on myself most of the time.
Why do I have this characteristic?

Also....it made me think y'day that if someone is constantly looking at cell phone in my presence..when I am talking...it means..i am boring them..right..hehe...

3 comments:

author_number_2 Saturday, 20 June, 2009  

well, i eat very slowly if i'm bored at the dinner. counting the number of people around me keeps me uptight. observing our mobile too is an interesting way to kill the time!

Sravya Sunday, 21 June, 2009  

Eating very slow..hmm interesting..Will try next time if I happen to be in any of boring parties again :)

author_number_2 Monday, 22 June, 2009  

yeah.. good luck with that!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP