Sunday, March 16, 2008

A few of my favorites

A few of my favorites...

  • Listening to suprabhaatam/Bhajagovindam in the morning
  • Looking at the sunrise in the morning (phew..it has been quite a while since I saw one)
  • Enjoying a nice hot coffee on a rainy day , combination of rain,music and good coffee !!
  • Drawing/painting ...(and hence most of the drawings on my blog are mine )Never learnt anywhere ..wish to..sometime in the future
  • Conversation with a good friends on phone.
  • Full moon
  • Golden gate bridge
  • Snow capped mountains
  • Universities and libraries
  • A perfect landing of a flight
  • A fresh blossomed flower
  • Red rose (Wish anyone ever gave me ..haha)
  • Matching earrings for my dresses
  • Confidence in people
  • Innocent smile and face of a baby
  • A sleeping baby ( no worries at all...sleep like a baby..wish all of us can do too..why do we grow up)
  • Milk chocolate
  • Friday nights and sat'day nights (yuppie..weekend)
  • Getting my clothes ironed (if needed) or ready on sunday night for the next morning so that I do not waste time on monday morning !!
  • Feel cozy with my blanket
  • Colors in the sky
  • The feeling I get on a sat'day morning that I don't have to goto work ..hehe
  • Warm clothes taken out of dryer
  • Movies of K.viswanath

1 comments:

author_number_2 Saturday, 20 June, 2009  

movies of k viswanath and a coffee on rainy day never ceased to interest me. amazing.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP