Monday, November 24, 2008

Random thought

Random thoughts again...

As I was commuting today, a thought struck my mind..how was the world before the cell phones were used? What if someone needed a ride after getting down a train or something.
What if somebody's train is delayed ?
Most people in the bus or on the train are busy talking on the phone.
We depend today, so much on cell phones or phone in general.
I even used to panic with the idea that I forgot or could have forgotten the phone.
Well...when I was young, we didn't have a landline . Right now, everyone at home call each other if we go out.... but those times, we didn't even know.
Communication certainly improved now...and getting people closer?
image courtesy: mobile-weblog.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP