Saturday, January 17, 2009

Din Dhal jaaye

Some of the evenings are so gloomy. More so when I sleep in the afternoon on weekends and get up in the evening. Not sure what that feeling is?

Is it about future?
Is it an empty feeling?
Is it an indifference that nothing really matters to me?
Is it a feeling that I am in a foreign land?
Is it homesickness?
Is it a feeling that I have a routine life?
Is it that today is already over and hardly did anything?

Not sure what it is? Did I ever feel this way in India?
బెంగా,భయమా,అలసటా ,ఒంటరితనమా,విరక్తా,వేదాంతమా?
అర్థం లేని కలవరమా,హైరామా లేక పైత్యమా?
(Inspiration: arere song's lyrics: "అలవాటు లేని పరవశమా,వరమా...") Hahhaaha
Jo bhi ho....అవసరమా అసలు?

1 comments:

author_number_2 Saturday, 20 June, 2009  

annitikanna last line bavundi. avasarama assalu?

'din dhal jaye' title chusi, guide movie lo song gurinchi rasavanukunnanu!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP