Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Dream away

I get too many dreams and worst/best part is that I remember most of them.
This is what I mentioned to a doctor in grad school health center once and she was like , "Why don't you go for counselling" :)
When I said that to roommates , they were laughing and said that the doctor thinks you have a mental problem ;)

Well these days, I think I am little better, as in I forget them. But I do get many dreams. One after the other.
How do people get sound sleep , I wonder.
I even envy folks who say that they wouldn't know what happened after they hit the bed.I rarely get such sleep.

External noises as well sometimes mix up so well into my dreams . If there is a sound downstairs or something it would blend quite well into the dream as if someone is knocking my door or something.
Most of the times it is like , neither I am fully asleep nor fully awake.
Phew.

Oflate, I dream that I am climbing up and down the stairs quite a bit.
Up the stairs and with no rails side ways and the stairs have a lot of gap in between and I am struggling to climb up.
In the same dream, somewhere at the starting, I see that I was climbing down and just before reaching down, I had to jump because there were some steps missing.
Sometimes I see some new random faces and people and sometimes I dream as though I am cycling or driving a car, or climbed on mount everest or saw a space shuttle or I am flying without wings and what not.

I even bought a book called "Interpretaion of dreams" by Sigmund Freud but somehow it had too many annotations that I lost interest in reading much.

Anyways..some random post amidst stupid posts.
By any chance if you haven't come to a conclusion, this post should enlighten you enough that I am little nutty :)
Image courtesy: google

2 comments:

author_number_2 Saturday, 20 June, 2009  

my dreams somehow act as a harbinger of things to come. there already have been number of situations where I notice a sense of deja vu only to remember that I encountered it in my dream. my dreams stop abruptly. one goes this way... i keep running on top of a building and reach the end waiting to fall. but what happens next? do i fall or not? my dream ends.

Sravya Sunday, 21 June, 2009  

That sounds interesting and scary too :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP