Thursday, May 28, 2009

What defines you?

I suddenly wondered about this last night...what defines you?
What defines a person?
Is it the feelings? emotions? thinking? thoughts? character? sense of responsibility?
truthfulness? Genuineness?

hmm..may be genuineness?
Depends on the context of what I am looking for.
There isn't any proper way to define a person. It is subjective and depends on the context I guess.

We interact with many people on a daily basis. We have family, friends, near and dear.
How many of these people would be genuinely happy when something good really happens to you? Honestly, it is only the parents and siblings.
Friends too ..depends on how close you are with that person.
As long as there isn't any competition or ego clash?

How many of us are just our ownselves who react as how we are, genuinely?
Who are just being themselves..without a pretence, without any influence?
How many of us are compassionate?

Anyways..what have I started and what am I thinking?

2 comments:

author_number_2 Saturday, 20 June, 2009  

your posts reflect a great deal of philosophy. what really defines me? probably my determination to get things done and my hope to never give-up. i believe these vary from situation to situation.

Sravya Saturday, 20 June, 2009  

True. Very subjective.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP