Saturday, November 21, 2009

Beauty and attention

How much is beauty important in life.

Almost everybody wants to look good and wants to be known by others as a good looking person.
But I don't really know how much to take pride in it and how much to value about beauty.

Beauty - how you look, according to me ,comes to you through your parents/genes.
What is there to brag about it? It isn't your achievement.

As a woman, I certainly want to be attractive and look good in the eyes of a special man in my life and get his attention but I don't really care on trying hard to grab everybody else's attention.
Attention from right person in right situation is what is important. Attention from anyone else is unwanted and I don't crave for it. Probably , to be successful and be in a professional environment, it is enough if I look well groomed and neat.Thats it.

I just don't understand the people who crave so much for attention and obsessed that they look so perfect and beautiful. How are they going to deal when they age?

1 comments:

DAS Saturday, 21 November, 2009  

శ్రవ్యగారు after a long time...any way,బాగ చెప్పారు

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP