Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Vivekananda

Swami Vivekananda - born on Jan 12, 1863. Some of his quotes :

My nature is love Him. And therefore I love. I do not pray for anything. I do not ask for anything. Let Him place me wherever He likes. I must love Him for love’s sake. I cannot trade in love.

Purity, patience, and perseverance are the three essentials to success and, above all, love.

Everything can be sacrificed for truth, but truth cannot be sacrificed for anything.

Tell the truth boldly, whether it hurts or not. Never pander to weakness. If truth is too much for intelligent people and sweeps them away, let them go; the sooner the better.

Religion as a science, as a study, is the greatest and healthiest exercise that the human mind can have.

Impurity is a mere superimposition under which your real nature has become hidden. But the real you is already perfect, already strong.

“Comfort” is no test of truth; on the contrary, truth is often far from being “comfortable”.

Tribute to Vivekananda : Courtesy: Credits to original uploader and Youtube.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP