Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Look forward to what?

I was thinking back at the days when I was a student or just started working. I started to feel that I was a lot more enthusiastic, ambitious and used to dream more about the future on the kind of things I could accomplish. I think , after sometime in career and after sometime in life, if we feel like we have reached a point where there is nothing to look forward to, it isn't that much of a great feeling. At every phase of life, there has to be something to look forward to to keep the life interesting. We should let the life or career to get stagnant.
I am getting back on to track these days to learn new skills, do stuff that I always wanted to do, such as pursuing some hobbies etc. Just need to continue doing this stuff.

Image courtesy : Google images

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP