Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Why are you not married/When are you getting married

If anybody knows somebody is single -that is what people would want to ask/directly ask.
Why am I not married - coz I didn't find Mr.Right -isn't it as simple as that?
When am I getting married - You know, I really wish I know..

Hmm..I believe, these days it is getting so complicated for both men and women to find a partner.
But as a girl, I would have my biases. Somehow I feel that is getting very difficult to find a suitable guy for a girl who has studied in the US. Well everyone advises me that I should relax the criteria that the guy should also have studied in the US. I am only asking someone who has similarly pursued higher education here. It is only for a reason - that we could probably relate to each other better and have a similar outlook on life which would make life easier. I could be wrong, I am willing to consider someone if I really happen to meet somebody.

Sometimes , not just about me, when I talk to friends, who are in similar boat, it makes me feel that there are very less well suitable guys who would really deserve someone as special as the girl is.
If guys are reading this, I know you will hate me , but I really don't know the story from your side. I can only talk from my experiences or  my friends. So, sorry, I am not generalizing.

It is really sad that most of the time , we have to rely on the online matrimonial sites and sometimes it just feels like any other online shopping. Come on, "find look alikes" and "find similar profiles" make me feel so. And can I vent about the pictures - it is really irritating when someone posts a picture with sunglasses. If you are thinking that you are being so cool - I am sorry, that isn't the impression we are getting. At least post some other pictures along with that Mr.cool pictures. And the pictures that some post with some other people in it - do they have any clue that they are on your matrimony site. It really doesn't take long to crop a picture. And if you are posting a picture with a girl next to you , with your hand on her shoulder,as though you are in a club with her, can't really understand why you are on the matrimony site at all. I get very puzzled when someone posts a picture with a hand on nose, taken with a webcam. It really doesn't seem like a thinking pose. And taking a very similar picture in different angles with a webcam really doesn't help much. You definitely don't have to go to a studio to get your portrait done. Just post something recent and decent when you expect those infinite qualities(Fair, slim, beautiful, tall, good looking, well educated, pretty,career oriented, adjustable,modern but traditional,  pleasant, cooperative, down to earth)  you want in the girl. I really don't understand why people post extremely old pictures when they were looking so good and when you either meet in person or see a most recent picture, you would actually think this is a different person. Probably some girls also do this and guys may complain the same too. Regardless of the gender, this is really getting problematic. Given all this, probably love marriages - falling in love during college days would not have been a bad idea at all :)


1 comments:

Ravi Padmakar V Saturday, 29 December, 2012  

"If guys are reading this, I know you will hate me" - Will make a good conversation, Get in touch if you'd like :) !

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP