Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oldschool

Lot of times, some people just brand me that I am still in old school, that I am conservative.
What is wrong being conservative and being in old school when it comes to my own beliefs of my ethics and morals. As long as I am not harming anyone, I love being in my old school, if that is what it is called.
Being away from home gives a lot of freedom , but it is all about how you make use of it really defines you. Not being open to everything probably also gets branded as being conservative - being in shell. Why should anyone be open to everything if that is out of the comfort zone?
Why pretend to be what you are not? I just can't get how everybody else moved onto a new school . But they are happy that way, I am happy this way.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP