Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Master blaster's double ton

Highest run scorer - whether test matches or one day.
First player to cross 10,000 runs in one day internationals and now
First man on the planet to score 200 in one day international match.
Who else could be more deserving - Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar.





What a delight. How phenominal !!!!
I have always been idolizing sachin ever since school days and I don't think I would have been happy if anyone else has gotten this record prior to him. I don't even think anyone in the recent future would be able to do this but I am glad sachin has set the record. I might not know each and every detail in the cricket but it is a sport that I enjoyed so much during school and college days in India, watching with friends , sitting on the edge of the sofa :) I don't actually know the names of all the shots in the cricket, but my favorite has always been the straight shot that he hits over the head of the bowler, to the boundary. I had a feeling that is a typical Sachin's shot than anyone else's. ( Atleast, I would want to believe so ! )
I think there were instances in school where we had essay writing in english and I chose about cricket match a couple of times. I know I received "Good,Keep it up" for those essays :)

Anyways, Awesome Sachin !

1 comments:

Dreamer Thursday, 25 February, 2010  

A major crown in his collection!!! Finished it in style!!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP